The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE


Greetings from my hospital bed at Jacobi hospital in the Bronx. The head trauma i recieved was just enough to help me realize the terrible error I have made... and now without further delay the correct debut photo.

please disregard prior photo.

THE MOST INCREDIBLE FEET IN THE WORLD: MY WIFES

All kneel down before the greatness and glory of my spouses feet perfect in every way. Notice the perfect corn nibblet sized toes.The symmetrical way they line up single file largest to smallest. The absence of corns or bunions we are truely staring at a work of art. At a size 6 and wearing Kennith Cole jelly thong sandals found at Marshalls (on sale i must add) i am truly a blessed man. ok is that enough ass kissing... Please i don't want to take any more shots to the head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters