The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

MODEL FEET




"I'm pretty sure there's alot more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good looking.. And I plan on finding out what that is..."

Derek Zoolander, Male Model.

No, I did not find this woman on the catwalk, on the catwalk.. I discovered this tall lovley drink of a woman standing outside a nail salon (I don't stalk people outside the nail salon if thats what you think... anyway the restraining order expired in september so Na-Na Na-Na Na-Naaaaa.) Anyway she was happy to pose those peek-a-boo toes being a former model although i'm not crazy about feet S.O.S. (straight out of salon) . There usually scrubbed to hard with inflamed bloody cuticles ; And don't get me started with the toilet paper between the toes... its like going to the supermarket in a bath robe and curlers in your hair.. Just stay under the dryer a little longer...

what's this? Mail?... It appears the restraining order has been renewed ..mmm 300 feet... Well what's another 3 months anyway?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters