The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

E.T. TOES

"E.T. PHONE HOME......."
E.T. The Extra-terrestial.

"It's E.T. Eddie Torres with the Extra Testicle...."
Cheech and Chong, Still Smokin 1983.

Hide the Reeses folks for these slender toes that are not from this world.I found this cutie taking samples of our earth and captured this photo to prove that I'm no wacko....I mean "there is life on other planets". She stated she was a sze 8 1/2 but i suspect she was close to a 15. When the mother ship came there were toes everywhere, I wont bore you with the details but i was lucky to get away with my life....(You believe me don't you?...Why doesnt anyone believe me?)

Be good........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters