The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I WANT CANDIES.....

"Candy on the beach, there's nothing better...
But i like candy when it's wrapped in a sweater...
Some day soon I'll make you mine,
Then I'll have candy all the time..."

Lyrics:Bow Wow Wow, I Want Candy.


Ladies and gentleman i give you feet so sweet it would make Sammy Davis J.R. tear out his good eye and sing "The Candyman"....And force Willy Wonka to dive head first into a pot of scalding chocolate trying to figure out the secret recipe to these Candies sandals.

Note the dence wooden soles that i thought would be uncomfortable but I am told are therapeutic (go figure).. Also the thick genuine leather uppers that provide ease and stability. Finally the ten lollypop flavored toes in my favorite color cherry red..

(Wait i only see nine toes... Yikes... oh well.......FREAK!)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters