The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

FEET FROM THAILAND



"One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
not much between despair and ecstasy.
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble
can't be too careful with your company.

I can feel the devil walking next to me...."

Lyrics: Murray Head "One night in Bangkok" 1984




To make it short and sweet ( no pun intended ) One day on patrol in Manhattan a tourist from Thailand asked for simple directions.... I then inquired why she wore shoes that were obviously one size too large. {Fair Trade?} She stated " I am wearing my sisters shoes ( Nike sports sandals size 6 ) i love them , they are so comfortable, she doesn't appreciate them, don't they look good...." I agreed and then accidently gave her the worst directions to Brooklyn...

LESSONS LEARNED:
1. Just because i wear the funny hat dosen't mean i know where im going
2. Never steal your sisters shoes it's in poor taste and you can get a fungal infection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters