The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

THE CRAFTY ZEBRA


"I finally got around to reading the dictionary, it turns out the zebra did it...."

Steven Wright, Comedian.


Greetins from the bush, todays hunt was in the forrest of "FORREST HILLS QUEENS" very dangerous place, not much cover. Anyway I was feasting on a hot can O beans and weenies when this hellcat came flying by me camp with the speed of a very small horse. Hot on the trail I knew it would be difficult. She was moving swiftly , weaving in and out of benches and cars. I almost gave up when as a last resort I smashed her on the head with me camera. Not the most respectable way to make a ketch but look at the results, the chipped metalic polish, the pudgy toes and horizontal stripes are very rare in this area.

The skins should make a fine rug for me floor.. I MEAN....This subject should do fine in the sanctuary..Why do I always do that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters