The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

FEETS LEFT COOLING ON THE WINDOW SILL

JIM: What exactly does third base feel like?

KEVIN: You want to take this one?

OZ: Like warm apple pie...

JIM: Apple pie, huh? McDonald's or homemade?


Before the "Pie" incident, AMERICAN PIE.

Yup, One of those indian summer days I reckon. On the way home from the mill I discovered those feets cooling on the window sill all by their lonesome I suppose. Had'nt had a good set of feets since the stock market crash of 29. Powerful cute in paticular and those floppin shoes were more than just ordinary black, I suppose. So I filched em', Yup I stole those little buggers. yes indeed, times are tough and I had'nt had a good set of feets since the stock market crash of 29....and they were there all by their lonesome....Did I tell you it was one of those indian summer days.......






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters