The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Monday, October 24, 2005

OHH....YOU FILTHY ANIMAL...

"Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but i'd never know 'cause i wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that aint got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces."

Jules Winnfield, Pulp Fiction.


If I vasn't already dead these filthy grubby foots vould send me to an unseemly gruesome demise...Bleh...I've found cleaner body parts floating in a Port Authority toilet..Bleh....I'd rather live off homless feet than these retched stumps...Bleh.....Vhat kind of human are you ,You fithy animal......BLEHHHHHH..

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Context of Our Times
To the Superintendent of Schools : DEAR SIR : Since my appointment in April, I have thirteen times been asked to look up delinquent pupils.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Best related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters