The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

FLASHBACK: JUNE '02 MARGARITAVILLE KEY WEST

"I blew out my flip flop,Stepped on a pop top,Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.But there's booze in the blender,And soon it will render That frozen concoction that helps me hang on.Wasted away again in Margaritaville Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,But I know, it's my own damn fault....."
Jimmy Buffet, Lyrics Margaritaville.

It was one of those long lost drunken weekend trips where the liquor continuously flows, the days seem to melt together and you often wake up with a horrible dry cotton taste in your mouth...Anyway I do remember taking this photo outside the bar because her toes were extremely busy and her feet reminded me of a lizzard.. Long, skinny, multiple separations between the toes and moving very quickly in the hot sun...

Here lezzard, lezzard, lezzard... Nice Lezzard, lezzard, lezzard....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters