The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A FLY IN THE OINTMENT




"Waiter, Waiter, There's a fly in my soup!

that's all right sir, we won,t charge you any extra...."





Ok, I've been told never to look a gift horse in the mouth but at some point you have to draw the line...After getting this photo of the well pedicured feet in the matching Nine West colored sandals this late in the season I was quite happy like I just won a prize... And then, I previewed the photos and upon close inspection I realized "This chick needs a shave" what a gip. It's like finding a hair in your food half way through the meal. She's all dressed up, smells great, and BAM! She's got about thirty blond hairs growing out of her toes. I mean what if I was Mel Gibson, and she was like "I love you Mel, marry me and like take me away"....And I would be like "Get lost freak if you cant even shave your toes what else are you hiding....." I mean the nerve....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters