The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

USED CAR TROUBLE FOR A LOVLEY LATINA.....

" Will Darnell: 'Kiddo, you sold him that piece of shit, you oughta be fuckin' ashamed of yourself. Dennis Guilder: I didn't sell it to him. I tried to talk him out of it.
Will Darnell: You shoulda' tried harder. "

Memorable Quotes from Christine
(1983), John Carpenter.



Gidday mates, been away for a while. (*editors note* when Foot Hunter states "Away" it usually means prison or court mandated community service*) Fall can be tough on a hunta, specially when all the good foots scurry south for the winta and all. Anyway while in the land of the New Rochelle I spotted this Loverly Latinar havin a bit of trouble with her used auto. Sprining into action I bartered her a deal, I get's her engine purrin like a dingo and she gives me a photo of them feets.. a bit raptor-ish I might add but this late in the season even an "F" is a passin grade. So after a new battery,plugs, wires, radiator, transmisson and two tires the pact was complete.....


You can see who got the better of that deal...more satisfyin than a Dingo's breakfast : a yawn, a leak and a good look round (i.e. no breakfast)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters