The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

THIS SOCKS.....

" My brother and I used to say that drownin' in beer was like heaven, eh? Now he's not here, and I've got two soakers... this isn't heaven, this sucks....."

Bob McKenzie, The Adventures of Bob & Doug McKenzie: Strange Brew.

What a gyp, what a ripoff.... This is no holiday photo, not the one I envisioned.... (begin dream sequence): I imagined feet rammed through turkey carcase's dripping in gibblet gravey, sitting in a pool of cranberry sauce and sausage stuffing. surrounded by side dishes and white wine.... :(end dream sequence) Begin reality....
Screaming children, complete exhaustion, coffee spills, Triptaphen.... Deals were made, deals were broken... I was lucky to get out alive snapping only one photo. The logistics just were'nt there so sue me....

editors note* (please don't sue me) HAPPY TURKEY DAY.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters