The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

EXCESSIVE FOOT JEWELRY, LIKE A SILK HAT ON A PIG....


"It's a classy place. You've been in here a million times. Tommy taking over this joint is like putting a silk hat on a pig. I don't mean disrespect, but that's the way it is.
But I'm worried, I mean, I'm hearin' all kinds a fuckin' bad things. I mean he's treating me like I'm a fuckin' half-a-fag or somethin'. I'm gonna wind up a lammist, I gotta go on the fuckin' lam in order to get away from this guy? This ain't right, Paulie. "

Sonny Bunz, GOODFELLAS (1990)



How many toe rings are too many two?, three? sometimes one might be too much if your feet are busted. Why would you call unnecessary attention to feet like this, Its like saying "Hey look at the cheap silver rings on my toes and while your at it take notice of my bunion and my freakishly long middle toe..." Another few hours in the sun and she'll be ready for Miami where dinner is at four and you wear support pantyhose to the beach.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters