The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"THE NAUGHTY AND THE NICE.... # 4"

[Barnaby disappears down well. Stannie and Ollie corner him]
Stannie Dum: You better come up dead or alive!
Ollie Dee: Now, how can he come up dead when he's alive?
Stannie Dum: Let's drop a rock on him. That'll make him dead when he's alive. Ollie Dee: Now you're talkin' sense.....

Memorable Quotes from Babes in Toyland (Aka) MARCH OF THE WOODEN SOLDIERS (1934).

Fuzzy wuzzy "wuz" a bear GRRROWWLLL... Oh Ho-Ho hot Pink fur can always get my jingle bells rockin' Oh-No Ho ho! So warm and fuzzy, not like those elves what an angry bunch. I'd use Leprechauns but the drinking on the job; and always "I got to leave early for my A-A meetings" then you see them later at the pub... And don't even get me started on Gnomes...


What can I say, Pink is my new favorite color...... Nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters