The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

FLASHBACK 1999.....

"They say two thousand zero, zero, party over,Oops, out of time! So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999!
I was dreamin' when I wrote this So sue me if I go too fast. But life is just a partyAnd parties weren't meant to last...."
Prince song lyrics, 1999.

(Flashback,Flashback..) Ahh 1999, I was much thinner. I still had hopes and dreams...Ricky Martin had the #1 song livin' La Vida Loca (I never got tired of that one)... Crack was still popular and That talentless spoiled vapid bitch "GWYNETH PALTROW" was reeling from winning the oscar the year before and was still getting work in crappy movies like "The Talented Mr. Ripley" ...Anyway this unfortunate woman thought wearing patent leather sandals would divert attention away from her painfully average feet... I mean seriously, there not good, there not bad.. Not too tan, not too shabby.. There almost non-existent... What a shame to go through life like that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters