The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

RIGHT TOE IN THE CORNER POCKET....

"Johnny Doyle: Oh, did I stutter? Everybody gone all quiet and shit? About a minute ago it was like an evening at the Apollo up in this motherfucker, now all of a sudden it's quiet as a church...
Chico: You'd better watch your mouth Johnny!
Johnny Doyle: You watch my mouth Chico! Cause you sure as hell don't wanna watch me play pool. Unless, of course, I'm blind folded and hand cuffed with a pool cue stickin' out of my ass. Or maybe you'd bet the twenty thousand then?
Memorable Quotes from Poolhall Junkies (2002).


I always say "give me twenty good toes and there's nothing I can't do".... Except cure world hunger, or balance the budget (or even my checkbook)... or be able to teleport myself across space and time..... But other than that with twenty good toes there is NOTHING I cant do... and liquor...LOTS of liquor.... and a pool table, and two cue's.... and the square chalk stuff... But thats it, Nothing else.. Well maybe some music....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters