The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Monday, December 12, 2005

GUS, SHE'S A BIGFOOT....

"Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she Gus? That's why the bitch's mustache is so Motherf*ckin thick ! Cos you shaved the bitch down and taught it to speak !" "I know a motherf*ckin' Bigfoot when I see one ! You bring a Bigfoot in my home, Gus ? On my children ? The bitch can't talk, she can't walk the fryer steps ! She's not trained well, Gus !..."
Eddie Murphy, Delirious.(1983)


Bloody hell.... Gidd'ay folks, This shelia was one to remember... There I was using me old Bushman's hanky (Emitting nasal mucus by placing one index finger on the outside of the nose, thus blocking one nostril and blowing). When suddenly the earth moved. The birds and small animals headed for shelter. I hid in fear leaving behind me precious Bush oysters (nasal mucus) . Then she passed, cracking the ground with each step. Downing mighty trees like they were toothpicks.. Using the distracting call " HEY BIGFOOT YOUR SHOE'S UNTIED" I confused the mighty beast long enough to snap this shot... Call me what you will; but at a confirmed "11 and 1/2" I nearly floated a meat pie in me trousers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters