The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

DANCER FEET: THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY...

"I`M YOUR PRIVATE DANCER
A DANCER FOR MONEY
I`LL DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO
I`M YOUR PRIVATE DANCER
A DANCER FOR MONEY
AND ANY OLD MUSIC WILL DO..."

TINA TURNER LYRICS, PRIVATE DANCER.

I know, you don't have to say it.. Anyway many women claim to be dancers (ballerina in this case) but how many are truly dedicated enough to their craft to do this to themselves.. From what I'm told the big toe becomes deformed and looses the nail and the rest of the toes kind of break and twist sideways to fit into those shoes. To me it sounds like some kind of war time atrocity where the villans will be held accountable at a later date. Well, Until this kind of torture is covered by the Geneva Convention Treaty we can just be glad these anorexic, cadaverous beautys are rarely see with their shoes off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters