The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

LETS START THE NEW YEAR OUT WITH A BANG....

"Got those pretty little straps around your ankles
Got those shiny little chains around your heart.
You go to have your independence,
But you don’t know just where to start.
Oh, no, pretty mama, what you gonna Do in those shoes?

Eagles Lyrics, Those Shoes. (1979)

This year has been good to me, so starting it off with a good Kentucky ass kickin' by my wife is always a good start. Across the room at this lame party I saw a vision of loveliness with stunning green eyes that you can easily get lost in for hours. We've met before and surprisingly she wanted to model for the sight I resisted to the best of my ability with no avail..... All I can say is HUBA-HUBA.... So what if she's 15 yrs. my junior...

LET THE BEATINGS BEGIN.....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters