The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MIDNIGHT SNACK...

"I'm gonna wait 'till the midnight hour
That's when my love comes tumbling down I'm gonna wait 'till the midnight hour When theres no one else around
I'm gonna take you girl and hold you
Do all things I told you in the midnight hour..."

Wilson Pickett lyrics, In The Midnight Hour.

Strange things happen in the wee hours of the morning. You can also find wierd foodstuffs in the ice box (refrigerator to you youngins) old chinese food or leftover pork might look like feet but slap on some yellow american cheese and some dill pickels, and a sweet coke to wash it down and you got yourself a meal son......

they may take my kids away from me after this......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters