The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Friday, August 11, 2006

ROCK LOBSTER TAKE TWO.....(Day Of The Gout)

Gout ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gout) n.
:A disturbance of uric-acid metabolism occurring chiefly in males, characterized by painful inflammation of the joints, especially of the feet and hands, and arthritic attacks resulting from elevated levels of uric acid in the blood and the deposition of urate crystals around the joints. The condition can become chronic and result in deformity.
:A large blob or clot.

Source: On-line Medical Dictionary, © 1997-98

Ok, Lets do the math...On vacation in New England a 2 lb. lobster bought at the fishing boats costs $8 instead of at the market for $10.99 a pound... Due to such incredible savings I can triple my intake twice daily... If I stay 10 days with no exercise and add either steak or shrimp with each meal how many toes will have to be amputated from my right foot from the gout after the paramedics have to remove me through my front bay window and transport me in my oversized bed via fork lift?
You will have thirty minutes to complete this question. Use #2 pencils only..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters