The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

TOO SHY, SHY PART 2.... Not as shy as the previous post; but shy none the less

I didnt know ya got a rock n roll record,
Until a saw your picture on another guys jacket,
You told me I was the only one
And look at you now, well its dark as its dumb,
My, My, My,
Once bitten twice shy, babe

Ian Hunter, Once Bitten Twice Shy.

There's another kind of shy, The one thats full of ideas..... "You should do this.... and you should do that...." QUIET!!!!!!!
I'm the artist here and if I say were using a pogo-stick, a blowtorch and three beef sticks you just get crackin!!!!!!


Coming up next week feet in flames packed with nitrates bouncing on a beloved child's toy......





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters