The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ONE............

"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one, It's the loneliest number since the number one
No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know..."
THREE DOG NIGHT LYRICS, ONE.(1969)

A letter written to me by a fan states " Hey Foot Hunter, get off your fat lazy ass and post more than ONE photo a week... For Christ sake were dying out here..." J Conroy Illinois.

You sir can go shit in a hat... Do you know how much time and effort go into this weblog...? HUH.. Well more than average. I am a very busy and important man running industry and fabricating code and text... I have many minions at my disposal.... My house needs new gutters and there's a pie on the counter i've been waiting to eat.... So don't tell me im lazy... and for being fat well I'm just as god made me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters