The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

FAT TUESDAY, MARDI GRA FEET......

Coach Klien:Mmm, that snake
looks delicious.What part do you think I'm about to eat?
Mama:Uh, basically a snake don't have parts..But, uh, if I had to call it anything,I would say
it's his knee.
Coach Klien:Great. His Knee..And what are we having for dessert?
[Animal Chittering In Zapper]
Mama:- Squirrel.
- [Squirrel Thuds]
Coach Klien:Excellent....

Memorable Quotes from The Waterboy (1998)

Welcome to the Bourbon Street balcony party folk where a flash of dem feet's get you some shiny bead's....Oh don't be shy, I know it not you first time on the bayou... If you feelin' friskie we can go to my place for some catfish and gator pie if ya know what im sayin' sweet Boo... Oh If pie ain't cho-thaing we can have some gumbo and split a possum.....Either way missie show me dem feets...

I promise Momma don't got's know.....

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters