The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I DREAM OF GENIE WITH THE......

"Last night I held Aladdin's lamp
And so I wished that I could stay
Before the thing could answer me
Well, someone came and took the lamp away
I looked around, a lousy candle's all I found
Well, you don't know what we can find
Why don't you come with me little girl
On a magic carpet ride...."


STEPPENWOLF lyrics - "Magic Carpet Ride"

"Arise genie of the lamp" to see the elite footwear your concubines are wearing... Stylish and dazzling these slippers of the sultan can be worn in and out of the harem if you know what I mean effendi.... I would give these shoes two thumbs up by my hands were chopped off for stealing...

HASSAN CHOP........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters