The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

PUSS IN BOOTS....

Puss-in-Boots: Stop, ogre! I have misjudged you.
Shrek: Join the club. We got jackets.
Puss-in-Boots: Whatever happens... I must not cry. You cannot make me cry... [breaks down sobbing]


Memorable Quotes from Shrek 2 (2004) .


Ok people get your minds out of the gutter I said "puss in boots" not "pussy boots" , Thats not the kind of puss I was talking about. It's that frowny kind of puss like somone shit in your easter basket "puss" get it.. Moving along it's not my fault that these boots look like they fell off the stage of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat ...Obviously you want people to look at them with all your strings and fuzz otherwise you would wrap them in plastic bags and hide in the shadows.... So don't give a freakin puss when a strange man with a camera ask's to take a picture of them or people might see you for what you really are... A rich, spoiled fashon victim....Neh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters