The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

HIDE AND GO SEEK FEET........


"Max Cady: Counselor! Come out, come out, wherever you are! I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be. Selatius, 17th Century......"

Robert De Niro, Cape Fear (1991).

Oscar Wilde said “Life is never fair"...And perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not. Which brings me to this photo. Back in my youth when I was a young scrapper filled with piss and vinegar and toting a very complex 35mm camera, taking photos was not as easy as my new digital SLR point and shoot in "fully automatic retard mode". On holiday I came across these one of a kind soles and tried to add them to my collection. Confident that I just snagged the shot of the year I walked with a cheeky arrogance in my stride… But alas, after the film was developed I realized my critical errors… Life is not fair….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters