The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Saturday, February 04, 2006

GUMMI FEET

Homer: Ooh, gummi bears! Gummi calves' heads...gummi jaw breakers! [lustily] Ohh...[walks up] What's that?
Man: [German accent] That is the rarest gummi of them all, the gummi Venus de Milo, carved by gummi artisans who were exclusively in the medium of gummi.
Marge: Will you two stop saying "gummi" so much?

Episode [2F06] Homer Bad Man, THE SIMPSONS

Sweet and jucy, coming in all shapes and colors, these soft gelatinous feet have become a staple in my diet. Now I've been told to watch my sugar intake or there gonna take my big toe from the gout, but you cant eat just one I tells ya... I'm hooked man...I need it... Just one more and Im off the stuff for good... MMMMMMM GUMMI FOOT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters