The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Monday, February 13, 2006

ROBERT KINKADE MALL FEET....

Shannon Hamilton: That's it. You're dead, mallrat. I'm gonna fuck you up beyond repair.

Brodie: Ladies and gentlemen, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place.

Gil Hicks: What... like the back of a Volkswagen?

Memorable Quotes from Mallrats (1995)

These feet remind me of that mall art store that sell that "feel good" type of art. Pictures of "Days of Yore".... The horse drawn carriages and quaint little towns with warm fireplace glows. The high pressure sales staff sit you in a dark quiet room to have some "Alone Time" with your painting and after all that's said and done you've bought a six hundred dollar poster that's been painted on by some sweat shop worker in a country you can't pronounce.... Anyway thats what these cute cuddly homestyle potato toes remind me of...BUY AMERICAN....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters