The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

KITTY-KAT SHOES.......

Van Wilder: There's got to be something that we can work out...What's that intoxicating aroma you have on Doris?
Ms. Doris Haver: I have cats..
Van Wilder: Meow-wow!
Ms. Doris Haver:Are you trying to seduce me? [Ms. Haver takes a long swig on some liquor] ..Oh yeah... that's the shit!
Van Wilder: You know, maybe this isn't such a good idea.I think I'm getting a little coldsore come on... so maybe we shouldn't do this for 3 to 6 weeks?
Ms. Doris Haver:
Shut up, bitch and give me some sugar!....

Memorable Quotes from Van Wilder (2002)

Tally ho, pip-pip bad teeth princess Di and such... These amusing lymie shoes are often sold along side Doc Martens and can easily surpass them in price depending on the design. I can't comment on how comfortable they are But I can say each one is heavy as a brick and if kicked in the crotch by one your eyes will cross, you will go down and your asshole will pucker and beg for buttermilk..... "Word" means "The Truth"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters