The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

PIANO FEETS.......

And the piano sounds like a carnival, And the microphone smells like a beer
And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar ,And say "Man what are you doing here?"
Sing us a song you're the piano man, Sing us a song tonight
Well we're all in the mood for a melody, And you've got us feeling alright....

BILLY JOEL lyrics - "Piano Man" (1973)

In this creepy little bar in Red Hook I came across this rare beauty with no arms playing the piano. She had better tips than anyone in the place... And it was a topless joint... I was a little put off though when I found out she was also the cook and refused to wear gloves... That's where I draw the line..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters