The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

FEET FROM THE CAR SHOW 2006...

Here in my car, I feel safest of all, I can lock all my doors, It's the only way to live In cars....

Here in my car, I can only receive, I can listen to you, It keeps me stable for days In cars....

Lyrics Gary Numan, Cars.

Greetings from the 2006 car show at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in NYC.. Here before you is a luxury German vehicle ten cilinder flats with gold pin-striping... You will notice various dents and scratches on this model leading me to believe it is "pre-owned" and might I add "has quite a few highway miles...." Prove me wrong but the high sandards of these European autos has fallen quite a bit over the years....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters