The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

HERE'S THE EASTER RABBIT.......HURRAY!

Easter Rabbit: (Every year I get some dumb bunny to do my work for me) But you can't quit now. You'll give the Easter Rabbit a bad name.
Bugs Bunny: I already have a bad name for the Easter Rabbit.
Easter Rabbit: Remember, keep smiling.
Elmer Fudd: I'm waiting for the Easter Wabbit. When he comes in looking so fwuffy and cute with his wittle basket of Easter eggs... BANG! Easter Wabbit stew. He he he he.


Bugs Bunny, Easter Yeggs (1947).

Oh the Easter bunnys always been good to us giving up his chocolate brethren each year for mass genocide and all for a few nibbles of a carrot..... but be careful my friends and well-wishers if they ever find a way to unite and organize the "peeps" we will all be drowning in a sea of sticky sugary marshmallow... I fear for the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters