The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

CAR SHOW FINALE....AMERICAN MUSCLE.

American Woman, get away from me
American Woman, mama let me be
Don't come a knockin' around my door
Don't wanna see your shadow no more
Coloured lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now Woman, I said get away
American Woman, listen what I say-ay-ay-ay...

THE GUESS WHO, AMERICAN WOMAN.

Now thats what I like to see. Hanging out in the dodge area by the new Challenger. Oversized jeans with holes in em' cuffed up on the bottom. Bibby half shirt and long blond hair, poppin and pullin on her chewin' gum... yup, that's all American standing next to a 425 horsepower 6.1 Hemi engine that will tear your eyeballs out from 0-60 in 4.5 seconds.... yes folks we have a winner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters