The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

CAR SHOW 2006..... CONT...

You got a fast car, But is it fast enough so we can fly away, We gotta make a decision, We leave tonight or live and die this way...
I remember we were driving driving in your car, The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk, City lights lay out before us, And your arm felt nice wrapped ’round my shoulder,And I had a feeling that I belonged,
And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone....

Lyrics Fast Car, Tracy Chapman.

What we have here is a fine example of a mid sized Japanese economy auto. This happens to be the LX edition so it comes with all the bells and whistles including: candy apple red color, a fine tanned appearance; and leather belts and buttons on the double wishbone suspension... Tops in it's class.. But I warn you, don't just take this to any street mechanic... This one needs to be taken to the dealer every five thousand miles....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters