The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Monday, July 17, 2006

MORE FROM THE MAGIC GARDEN....DAMN WEEDS...

Come to the garden of make-believe, A magical garden of make-believe,
Where flowers chuckle and birds play tricksAnd a magic tree grows lollipop sticks.....

Paula and Carole , THE MAGIC GARDEN.

Lets get back to the 70's jack..... I don't know how that freeky hippie show Magic Garden ever made it to the air. There were two "Charlie Manson Family type" Squeeky Frome-ish chicks Paula and Carole running the show ( I think I had the hots for one of them)... A chuckling patch, a giant orange rodent and a hallucinogenic disc that can be directly traced to my severe night terrors and mescaline addiction... AND they would never say my name... IT WAS ALWAYS KABOB AND LANEY AND FRODO AND KEESHA....BUT NEVER MY FUCKING NAME WHY.... WAS IT SO HARD.... LIKE THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE "KRAMDEN" ON THIS EARTH.... I hope the two of them are stuck in a lousy old age home and the Jamaican nurses won't change there soiled diapers because there too busy watching there "stories"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters