The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

MANGO BE THY NAME.......

Oh.........Walking home one day- walking home one day, ah spot ah mango tree
Climb up over there, jump up over there, ah had to go and see
So ah could hold it...And ah could feel it-haIt look so juicy......
And it say bite mefrom then,
Sweet mango I love it, sweet mango.....
Sweet mango I love it, sweet mango.....
Sweet mango in season, sweet mango.....
Sweet mango is pleasin'
sweet mango.....I like...........

Got me eye on that tree, got me eye on that tree
Raidin' it 'til it bare
Don't have to remind me, don't have to remind me
I know that it is there.........
Lyrics Primadona, Sweet Mango.

What can I say about the mango that hasn't already been written in a sonnet or expressed in song... The alluring hypnotic colors that draw you close... The unmistakable sweet fragrance..... Ripe and juicy, when it calls... You Cannot say NO! Even if your careful you wind up covered in a thick sugary goo ready for the next one....Oh the humanity... If god had made an eighth day he would have named it MANGO..... I thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters