The Foot Blog

One man's obsession for feet and shoes...

Friday, January 25, 2008

MISSION 2007 COMPLETE.... It's all about the feet man...


Merry New Year Oh my friends and well wishers.. and what a year it was.. We saw the return Of white patent leathers. Peep toe pumps and shiny silver and gold strappy sandals…Ugh… But this blog goes far beyond good fashion sense.. It’s simply to create an awareness of what lies below the ankle. I’ve been told many times “thanks to you I wont go out with busted feet or run-down shoes” the message is getting out there but there’s so much more work to be done… Remember I’m not the only creep out there… there’s millions like me watching, studying, critiquing …
It's all about the feet man...
Happy 2008
























2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some Seriously Great toes!!!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger prismsurfaceltd said...

The post was nice by Revathi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters